Hot Coffee Cups are coffee cups that keep your coffee and other hot drinks hot for an extended period.
The inside is made with double-wall insulation that prevents heat from escaping or outside air from coming in. This gives you the perfect temperature of your drink while enjoying it on the go.
· A hot coffee cup allows you to drink a beverage at the perfect temperature.
· It will keep your drinks, coffee, tea, or even water hot for 4 hours and 9 hours and keeps iced drinks cold.
· The cup is spill-proof, sweatproof, and leakproof.
· The frictionless design stays looking new for a long time and can be wiped clean with ease.
· The Hot coffee cup is microwave safe, microwavable, and freezer safe too.
· The inside is made with double-wall insulation that prevents heat from escaping or outside air from coming in.
· Hot Coffee Cups are best suited for hot beverages like coffee, tea, cocoa, and even soup.
The Hot Coffee Cups are used to serve hot beverages. Their applications are as follows:
· Perfect for coffee shops, beverage companies, hotels, and restaurants.
· Hot Coffee Cups are commonly used in Hi-Tea programs, Parties, Offices, friends & family get-togethers.
· It can be used by Media workers, Field workers, and all types of indoor/outdoor activities.
· You can present hot coffee cups to your friends or loved ones as a gift.
Materialistic Types of Hot Coffee Cups:
The hot coffee cup is designed to keep coffee hot and cold. Different materials make them with a seal that prevents leaks and keeps liquids hot for up to maximum hours.
Few materialistic types of Hot Coffee Cups are given as:
· Insulated Hot Coffee Cups
· Stainless Steel Hot Coffee Cups
· Double Walled Hot Coffee Cups
· Disposable paper Hot Coffee Cup
The capacity of hot coffee cup:
A standard hot coffee cup of coffee usually contains 95 to 110 grams (3.2- 3.8 ounces) or 4 to 5 fluid ounces (118-148 ml), brewed using about seven fluid ounces (198 milliliters) of water.
A medium-sized hot coffee cup is perfect for an average-sized cup of drip coffee. However, if you are a serious coffee drinker, you may want to graduate to a larger-sized cup.
Hot Coffee Cup Sleeve:
Hot Coffee Cup sleeve, also known as coffee sleeve, hot cup jacket, hot cup holder, or paper zarf, is a cylindrical sleeve that fits tightly over the handle of a paper cup when it is being held. Circular coffee sleeves also feature a wide mouth that allows for easy drinking.
Colored Hot Coffee Cups:
Multiple color options are available for your custom coffee cups. You can choose from white, black, gold, silver, red, green, purple, etc.
The Manufacturing Process of Hot Coffee Cups:
The manufacturing process for Hot Coffee Cups is quite different from one material to another. However, the same is described below:
1) Paper hot coffee cup manufacturing process:
In the first stage, we shape the paper cup's sidewall paper. In the second stage, we join the bottom piece with the shaped sidewall. In the final step, we heat-seal the base paper to complete the paper cup manufacturing process.
2) Stainless Steel or insulated Hot Coffee manufacturing process:
In the blow molding process, small pellets of plastic resin are blown into a mold. The resin is heated and forcefully blown into cylindrical molds.
The finished article is then removed from the mold and tipped upside down. The finished interior liner is then flipped inside-out, and the exterior cup is converted right-side-up for further processing.
If the outer container is made from stainless steel, it is formed from sheets of steel. In assembly line manufacturing, the molded outer container is fitted with its inner liner.
3) Double-walled hot coffee cup manufacturing process:
· Cast the outer cup to a parabolic arc.
· Set the height of the inner cup to ½ inch shorter than the outer cup, with a round bottom and wide rim.
· Trim away the outer rim of the cup, and trim off the inside of the foot ring.
· When the two layers are nested, there should be at least a half-inch gap between them at the rims.
Precautions of Hot Coffee Cups
Some precautions should be taken with using the hot coffee cup.
· These include not holding the hot coffee cup by its handle when transporting or leaving it in the car when parked.
· Also, if you allow children to use this product, make sure they do not hold it without an adult present and supervised.
· Make sure that if you are driving that you adhere to the rules set forth by your state or province about taking hot liquids while going.
· Please do not put hot coffee cups in the microwave oven or freeze; the tumbler surface may crack.
· The hot coffee cup made of stainless steel can be prone to rust if not correctly taken care of.
Latest Technology for Hot Coffee Cups
Steel vacuum insulated cups are the type of hot coffee cup designed to keep hot drinks warm for hours.
Stainless steel vacuum insulated cups can keep coffee hot for up to 12 hours so that you can enjoy coffee all day long.