In the scorching summer, ice cream has become a favorite of people, so how much do you know about ice cream paper bowls?
The ice cream paper cups/paper bowls produced by Pando can print various text and patterns on the paper cups according to the needs of customers.
It can match the plastic ring paper cover of the corresponding size.
The disposable paper products produced by Pando have the characteristics of no pollution, no peculiar smell, good stiffness, good texture, natural degradation, food-grade materials, and environmentally friendly printing. The food-grade coated paper used has a delicate surface, soft printing color, and easy processing and forming.
Pando's ice cream paper cups/paper bowls with plastic ring paper lids are shipped all over the world, and the quality is trustworthy.
Uses: cold drink shops, dessert houses, fast food restaurants, coffee shops and other places.
Application: To serve ice cream, smoothies, etc.
Features: The cup has a thick body, no bleaching, no peculiar smell, and various styles.
Features: Anti-freezing, high temperature resistance, waterproof, oil-proof and anti-leakage effect.
1. The suitable temperature for the paper cup to enter the oven is 160~-170 degrees! It is recommended to fill the paper cup for 6~7 minutes when baking. If the cupcakes are baked at a temperature higher than this temperature, the paper cups may break and the cakes may be burnt.
2. Do not directly touch open flames or fire sources, otherwise, it will ignite directly.
3. Do not touch sharp and sharp tools to avoid damaging the paper cup.
4. Instructions for use: Put various flavors of ice cream or desserts into paper cups.
5. It can be heated and baked only when there is a substance with a humidity of more than 50%.
For more product information, please click here: Cold Drinks Paper Cups.